Header

Reviews on the newest mobile phone applications

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sticky Notes Touch by Offscreen


This app looks simple at first. However, using it was not as easy as I thought. I kept clicking on the sticky note waiting for my keyboard to appear, so that I could write something. However, all the sticky note did was change colors. There were no instructions to let me know how to use this app. I finally discovered that I could drag the sticky note across the screen, and that is when the sticky note enlarged. This is when I realized that I could only write on the sticky note with my finger, hence the word "Touch" in the app title. Although I cannot type with my keyboard, I still like the handwriting effect. I think the app could be improved by allowing the user to post the sticky notes on the home screen, instead of having to go into the menu screen, and clicking on the app just to use it. Nonetheless, the app does what it says, which is create sticky notes. However, I realized my app would not let me share my sticky note via text, as the description says. Is it because I downloaded it for free?

App Rating: 4/5

(No copyright infringement intended. All rights to this photo belong to its original owner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment